Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Island Escape

I have been nurturing a secret amazement for housing that dangles from trees or is lodged over water! The latter appeals to me more as I find the beach and ocean expanses so very romantic. So anything in a lagoon, or a shallow reef or further out in the deep waters of a tropical ocean is definitely a vacation of choice for me!

Listed here area a few examples of extremely luxurious over-water resorts. They say 2/3rds of all such resorts in the world are in the Maldives! So even though I'd love to vacation in the Carribbean, Turk and Caicos islands or Hawaii - I may consider a trip further east to experience romantic isolation in one of it's most unadultered forms :)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/05/11/five.overwater.bungalow.resorts/index.html


No comments: